Friday 18 December 2009

Double page spread- Article (Interview)

Interview with Funky House music artist- Fenix Taylor

This is my improved article for my music magazine. I made it more colourful and eye catching which looks more exciting to read, capturing the audiences attention, making them want to read on. I cropped images of the music artist and used different sizes making it look more exciting. I also used 'Render-> Lens flare' effect on the artists image to almost give a celebrity affect, making a spotlight on her. Other tools were also used such as, the airbrush tool, rubber, blur, sharpen, smudge which I used again, on the images of the artist to touch up. The background of the article was initially just the pink colour, however I thought it was too plain and didn't look like a typical magazine article. I therefore added some pictures (stamps) which I used from the pattern stamp tool, using different colours making it look more fun for the reader.

FINAL ARTICLE
Above is the final article for my music magazine. I added page numbers to make it seem more realistic, following the conventions of a magazine article, I also noticed a mistake within the text as it says 'Charlie' for the artists name in the previous article which I had changed, therefore I touched up the final article to correct it. Overall, I am very happy with how my article developed, as I think I have shown improvements from my initial ideas. Furthermore, I think I have been able to stick to the typical conventions of a music magazine of this type of genre and have been able to keep my article of interest to my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment